Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Need More Visitors To Your Blog?

Have you noticed the new widget on the right-hand side of this page? Take a look now - its okay, I'll wait!

Say hello to "BlogRush" - a free traffic generator that works by displaying your latest blog headlines on a desktop widget. You install the widget on your page and see the headlines of blogs related to your particular subject matter.

The system also has a referral component which means you earn traffic credits off 10 levels!

As the system is brand new this is a great time to come aboard. Every site needs traffic and it seems to me that this is a great way to generate traffic that is already interested in the subjects you write about.

Sign up by clicking here.

To see other traffic generating tools - click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be witholding judgement, I have yet to have a visitor I can ascribe to the system. Not one in 3 days. I think there may be better options

eishman said...

Art, I hope you used my referral ;-)
Must say, I too have not seen links as a result of signing up. Time will tell.