Wouldn't you like to save money on SMS messaging? For some time now I have been using WinSMS as our preferred Bulk SMS service and have found it very effective. What is great is being able to use this from your personal desktop and saving money on your personal text messaging.
The WinSMS website lists the following information to help you to understand the program better:
WinSMS is the solution you need to enable you to immediately start sending SMS messages from your PC, e-mail, website or custom database.
Besides being the hottest marketing and communication tool available today, WinSMS will
- Save you up to 80% of your telecommunication costs:
If you use SMS to communicate with your staff and customers instead of calling them on their cell phones, you can save thousands of Rand's every month!
- Provide you and your customers a two-way communication channel:
Replies to your SMS messages are automatically routed to your e-mail address, allowing you to respond timeously to customer requests or confirmations.
- Save you money on unnecessary phone calls:
Why make a two minute phone call if you can say it in a SMS for a few cents? Sending SMS from your PC using WinSMS is cheaper and quicker.
- Dramatically increase your customer service ratings:
A simple "thank you" SMS can do wonders for your reputation of providing good efficient service - your clients will feel appreciated and will be more likely to buy from you again in the future.
SMS Messaging, from the comfort of your PC, using your existing Internet connection, is a powerful and economical tool that will give you the edge over your competition, while saving you valuable time and money!
Using SMS to market your products and services has an immediate impact, is highly personalised and has been proven to generate a solid increase in sales!
Here are some examples of what SMS Messaging & Bulk SMS can be used for:
- Inform customers of product launches, specials and product-related news
- Notify debtors about account balances exceeded or overdue
- Provide information services to customers or subscribers
- Send time-critical information to a mobile workforce
- Send price changes and stock information to clients or sales staff
- Inform staff of meetings or schedule appointment reminders
- Run campaigns and competitions
And it's easier than you think! If you can browse the internet, send and receive e-mail, and have basic computer knowledge, that's all the skill you need to be able to start sending SMS directly from your desktop.
So go ahead and visit the website - you will receive 10 free credits to try out the system. What have you got to lose?